Hash Analytic Policy and Privacy
What Types of User Information Does Hash Analytic Obtain?
Visitors to the Hash Analytic Website. If you are a visitor to the Hash Analytic website or a Hash Analytic client (“Client”) who registers or signs into the Hash Analytic website (including for purposes of obtaining a free Consultation on Hash Analytic’ services), we may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Hash Analytic Client Information”), which may include information that can itself be used to identify and/or contact you (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website name and URL
- Credit card number
- Billing address
- Visitor site preferences
Hash Analytic may also receive certain information that may be provided by your browser or mobile device, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.) IP address
- Pages accessed
- Time of visit
- Time of last visit
- Referring site, application, or service, including the relevant search queries that led you to Hash Analytic’ website
Hash Analytic may use those data stated above for internal analytical and marketing purposes.
We may also use those information to facilitate the delivery of content or advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you about new or existing products and services or special offers.
- All Google Analytics or Facebook Business accounts managed by that specific user
- All advertising data related to those accounts in question including but are not limited to the performance of various advertising campaigns
By default, all accounts the user have access to may be obtained for internal analytics and algorithm development purposes at Hash Analytic. However, a user may at any time inform the Hash Analytic team to exclude access of data to certain accounts.
Hash Analytic reserve the rights to use the data stated above for purposes including but are not limited to:
- Improve our advertising and business objective recommendation system.
- Conduct internal research to inform feature development
- Selectively contact and alert users of anomalies in their advertising data.
However, Hash Analytic will NOT:
- Share data or information of an individual user with anyone outside of the Hash Analytic team without the permission of the user
- Modify users’ data without explicit permission of the users either via written consent.
How to Contact Us
Study kit Information.
Intern are required to paid a some of $9.99 which include the study kit, certification and the internship managerial fee. Details about course content of the study kit may change due to the direction of the internship and factors beyond our control. The amount been Paid by Interns for the Hash Analytic study kit is non refundable because access to kit is initiated immediately.