Software Testing Service
Driven by 6 years of experience in software testing and QA services, our company can help you to meet high end-user demands and provide fully functional, stable, secure, and user-friendly software. Hash Analytic test engineers and QA professionals are ready to take up a testing project of any scale and complexity, introduce an efficient and mature QA process, or enhance your general strategy of software quality management.
We provide end-to-end testing services at each stage of the software development lifecycle to ensure all the pieces integrated into your solution are performing as designed from start to finish.
Independent testing services
Depending on the specifics of your project, we can run particular types of testing, be it functional, performance, security or any other software testing type.
An increased workload, inconsistent QA process or methodologies, business expansion may lead to inefficient quality management. We help you detect and address the exiting problems through QA strategy development, QA process/project audit, QA aid and per-certification.
Hash Analytic offers comprehensive product audit from different angles, including code quality, solution functionality, usability, performance and security. As a result, you get a detailed report with the list of the detected issues and recommendations on how to fix them.
Software Testing Services We Provide
Testing aims and goals
We test functional and non-functional features of a product to make sure it works as expected and delivers a positive user experience:
To achieve comprehensive test coverage for your product, we offer:
We started to perform manual testing 6 years ago. Applying broad expertise and domain knowledge (Healthcare, Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecom and more), our manual testing teams perform comprehensive functional testing, usability testing and more.
With over 5 years of expertise in test automation, Hash Analytic employs best practices and state-of-the-art testing tools to automate testing processes and increase productivity. Applying keyword-driven and data-driven approach, we test web, mobile and desktop applications for various domains.
We offer testing tailored specifically to the peculiarities of a technology used in a product (mobile, web or desktop):
Web app testing
In web application development and testing for 11 years, Hash Analytic has helped to empower 40% of Fortune 500 companies. We are ready to test any web application from a landing page to a multi-functional portal or a cloud solution for a range of industries: Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail Telecommunications and more.
Mobile app testing
Hash Analytic’s mobile testing team tests your software on 100+ mobile devices. We offer ample experience in testing iOS, Android and Windows Phone applications in various domains.
Desktop application testing
Hash Analytic has been developing and testing desktop applications for 6 years. We are ready to offer our ample experience to test your desktop solution of any complexity.
Data warehouse testing
In Data Analysis/BI testing for 7 years, Hash Analytic’s testing team improves your confidence in your business data. Employing best industry practices, we prevent faulty business reports from hampering workflow and business decisions.
Why You Need Independent Testing
Though in-house testing is undoubtedly valuable, independent testing still has more to offer:
- Ample testing expertise, knowledge of industry/domain specifics, well-established processes and in-house center of excellence.
- Quick ramp-up for projects of any size.
- Reduced costs and time needed for hiring specialists.
- A bias-free perspective helping detect more bugs.
- All these benefits help to reduce time-to-market and deliver a better quality product within time and budget.
Software testing process with Hash Analytic includes:
- Analyzing project requirements. Our testing team studies your project requirements. In case the requirements are insufficient, our QA specialists will help you improve them.
- Defining key points of the project. Closely cooperating with the rest of the project team, testing engineers define sets of conditions that allow the team to start, postpone, resume or stop the testing process.
- Test analysis and design. The testing team transforms checklists (test ideas) into test cases and test suites.
- Test implementation. The testing team runs test cases and timely provides the developers with the information on bugs and defects.
- Result analysis and accountability. The testing team provides a test summary report describing the results of testing efforts and software quality overview throughout a given cycle.
For each project iteration we:
- Create test documentation required by ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-3:2013 to ensure systematic and complete test coverage and ensure full visibility of the project’s activities. All the documents are revised regularly to stay up-to-date.
- Apply proven testing techniques, tools and methodologies to perform different types of testing to meet and even exceed your expectations regarding quality.
We don’t only detect bugs. If needed, our proficient developers will step in to fix the defects we found and continue improving your solution (from maintenance and support to developing a new system) so that it fully meets your business needs.
Our Industry Expertise
For every project, we assign testing engineers with relevant domain expertise, be it Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Public Sector, Media and Entertainment or other industry. For all applications, we ensure secure authorization and protection of sensitive data.
Project Challenges We Address
Successfully adapting to changes in your project requirements, we work swiftly and efficiently.
Lack of efficient horizontal collaboration
We seamlessly integrate into your project team and effectively cooperate with your PMs, BAs and developers ensuring efficient horizontal cooperation to keep you up-to-date with the project workflow.
Insufficient or excessive testing
Thanks to domain expertise, our specialists successfully balance testing efforts featuring expected system functionality and vulnerable points.
Lack of control over testing
We provide all documents, reports and ad hoc information about project quality so that you stay in control of the testing process.
Be Sure about the Quality of Your Solution
Our software QA and testing specialists will help you set up an efficient QA process, thoroughly test your solution and deliver quality software within the time and budget . We are here to answer all your questions 24/7.